Пиво фест е фестивал што се одржува во летниот период во градот Прилеп во организација на општината Прилеп и стопанските субјекти од градот. Фестивалот е од отворен тип и се одржува во центарот на градот.
Учество земаат познати производители на пиво и локални угостители.
Посетители доаѓаат од сите краишта на Република Македонија и соседните земји. Познат е по добрата забава, скара, ладното пиво и секако по масовната посетеност.
Фестивалот со својата единаесетгодишна традиција, има едно од најважните места на туристичката карта на Прилеп .
- A Beer Wave of 388,000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
- George Washington had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
- Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
- The oldest known recipe for BEER is over 4,000 years old, made by Sumerians.
- In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
- Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
- The world’s longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
- The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
- Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer to clean streets: 5 cans of beer for a day’s work, plus €10 and tobacco.
- Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.
- Until the 1970s in Belgium, table beer was served in schools refectories.
- At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland, first prize is the wife’s weight in beer.
- There’s a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
- The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
- More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
- In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt, beer was the national currency.
- In Argentina, political parties have their own brands of beer.
- Norway’s first aircraft hijacking was resolved after the hijacker surrendered his weapon in exchange for more beer.